Friday, April 1, 2011

Week 16

I had my 16 week apt this week. Everything went good we are scheduled to find out what we are having on the 21st of April, CANT WAIT!! Jeremy is sure its a boy and I'm kinda thinking its a girl I guess we will just have to wait and see. Jeremy is mostly sure its aboy because a little girl will have him wrapped around his finger so fast he wont know what to do haha. In the Beginning Jeremy didn't want to find out if it was a boy or a girl. Then this week before my 16 week apt he was asking me when we could find out haha. Good thing because there was no way i was going to be able to wait tell he/she was born to find out. I got to hear the heart beat again, I love that sound! It makes me sooo happy and excited to know i have a little baby in there growing safe. After every appointment i think it hits me more and more. I was so giddy with excitement. I couldn't stop smiling and trying to control the crying because i had to go back to work. I am going to be a blubbering mess when the baby is born. Pregnancy is such an amazing thing and to know that heavenly father is trusting me to bring this little person into the world scary and exciting all at the same time. Well we finally got a day that is feeling like spring up here in the Northwest. I think we where all starting to wonder if it would ever come. It actually stopped raining yesterday and today. And today the sun is out. That's right you heard me the sun is out in Washington! We are all trying not to make sudden movements so we don't scare it away again. My little man Hilo has been waiting for months for the sun to come back. He could lay all day in the sun and be perfectly happy. Because of the lack of sun he has resorted to laying on heat vents and in front of the fire. From the picture below you can see how happy he is its back.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Can't wait to find out what you are having! :)