Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Its a Boy!

On the 21st we got to go in an see our little one for the first time. The ultra sound was so much cooler then i thought it would be. I thought we would go in they would be like there's your baby, k your done. But it was so neat to see the bones and his heart , hands, feet and face. he is defiantly a mover the ultra sound tech was having a hard time getting pictures cause the little guy was moving so much. I am amazed I don't feel him more for how much he was moving. It makes me wonder what he is doing in there when i do feel him haha.

We got some great profile pictures of him.


He looks a lot like Jeremy already from the side.




He defiantly has Jeremy's nose.



This is a picture Jeremy is pretty proud of lol this is showing us that its a boy.

Now we need to figure out a name. We had more girls names picked out then boy names so as of right now he is our little man :) tell we find him a name. We have one name in mind that we both really like but still want to see what else we can find before we make the final decision.

2 comments:

Andrea Witter said...

How cute!!! I love ultrasound pics! Congrats hun!

Kenley and Mel said...

YAY!!!
It was so great to see you, I'm so happy for you and Jer. Have you guys thought of baby names?
I am sure going to miss Sky but I can tell he loved being up with the family, so that's nice that he will be so close for you and Vida ;)