Thursday, April 21, 2011

Today Is The Day

Well today is the big day and the bets are placed. Today we get to see our little one for the first time and find out if we are having a little boy or a little girl. Jeremy and I have made the bet that if it is a girl Jeremy will change diapers for a month and if its a boy I will be changing diapers for a month straight.
Last night my mother in law called me and told me there was something she wanted me to do before we found out what we are having today. She said she wanted me to do the wedding ring test. I had no clue what that test was so she explained that i had to take a piece of my hair, tie my wedding ring to it and hang it over my belly. If the ring swung back and forth it was a boy. If the ring went around in a circle it was a girl. So before I went to bed I tried it. The first time it went back and forth then a circle. So i told Jeremy i guess we are having both haha. I did it a second time and it went back and forth at first again then it went in a circle and then it went in a big circle so I think the ring test is telling me its a girl but I'm not quite sure so we will just have to wait and see.

At the beginning of the pregnancy I was so excited to know what we are having and now i think I am just most excited to SEE our baby. I feel it move and my belly is growing so I know our little one is in there but i just cant wait to see it. I am so thankful for modern technology.

No comments: