Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Love My Family!!!











I love my family ! I got blessed with the most amazing family anyone could have. Here are few pictures of the families last big trip we took together. We went to Disneyland :)
It was Christmas time so everything in the park was decorated. This haunted house was my favorite as you can tale from my expression in this picture.

We went to Disneyland and Universal Studios that year.Some of you might remember our Christmas card from the Tower of Terror eewww......
The Slide show above shows some of the Highlights of the Fleming family Disneyland Vacation.




2 comments:

Tami said...

Hey Brooke, I am glad you got a blog! It looks great! I also think you have a pretty great family. I miss you guys! Nate and I are going to Disney Land in October and we are pretty darn excited!

Andrea Witter said...

I agree...that haunted house looks pretty neat! Miss you!